The Voyages Programme is for Parents who are established or in early recovery from drug and alcohol use who would like to engage in an Education Programme with a view to seeking further Education and Training.
The Programme is delivered in a relaxed non-judgment learning environment
The Programme provides:
- QQI Level 4 Computer Literacy
- Parenting Skills
- Drama and Dance
- Introduction to Agencies/Organisations relevant to participants needs.
- The programme runs 3 mornings per week.
- This Programme is Free for all participants.
- A lunch allowance is payable based on attendance.
For additional information contact:
Michelle Slevin Phone: 01 8845228 Mobile: 0852761114
Voyages is funded by the Finglas/Cabra Local Drug and alcohol Task Force